Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winning

Not since my bday!? What the hell am I thinking. Well first off i'm thinking i'm pissed because it's effing cold again and yesterday it was shorts and tank weather. And there are flurries. This is bs. If I have to wear a hoodie on opening day i'm going to punch someone in the face. I don't have the patience for this weather. Mother nature must be riding the crimson tide. Well what else is new. Nothing actually..I don't have many thoughts this time. Except you know what makes me mad. People who get so drunk they throw up at the bar. Like literally, there was a dude that threw up next to his chair at the bar. Are you kidding? Grow up. One time I had to clean puke of some bitches table. Not ok. Next time she's really drunk i'm going to crack eggs in her purse.


I'm going to go buy roller blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment