Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Awaited...

Ok, so maybe it wasn't long awaited but i'm sure some people would like to hear what I think....maybe not. But i'm gonna do it anyway. Where to start, todays topic is.....BIEBER. I know all of you little homos love the biebs but I don't get it...I mean if it looks like a girl, talks like a girl...it should be a girl. And it should be getting it's period sometime soon. Does anyone else watch Idol? There's an amazingly talented 15 year old boy on there but of courseeee he won't get a crazy following...because he's fat. Sorry kid, you're a great singer and all buuuut you're a chubby ginger and I doubt girls are gonna want to jump those nuts.

I'm gonna tear up some commercials now.

Go drink some goldy. I'm audi 3000.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish Bieber would get some nut hair so everyone gets tired of him. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete